Jamuna Oil Company Limited : Jamuna Oil Company Limited job circular 2022 has been published by the authority. Jamuna Oil Company Ltd is a subsidiary of the Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation that nationally markets octane, petrol, diesel, kerosene, furnace oil, bitumen and lubricants in Bangladesh. In 1975, it was renamed Jamuna Oil Company after the river Jamuna. It is headquartered in Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Fuel oil is an essential product for the socio-economic development of the country. About 27% of the fuel oil obtained from refining crude oil (diesel) is available as diesel, 6% octane and petrol, 21% kerosene, 24% furnace oil, 1% JBO and 20% other fuel oils and by-products. In the country, 54.45% of fuel oil is being used for communication, 22.56% for agriculture, 15.02% for power generation, 0.05% for household and 0.35% for other and 8.55% for industry.
DV Lottery 2022 Apply now
Liquefied Petroleum Gas or LPG is a mixture of pure gaseous hydrocarbons which is found as a by-product when processing natural gas and mineral oil. A mixture of LPG propane (C3 H8) and butane (C4 C10) so that butane predominates. LPG is commonly used as a fuel in cooking instead of natural gas. In addition, LPG is used as a raw material in many petrochemical industries.
- Organization : Jamuna Oil Company Limited
- Official website : jamunaoil.gov.bd
- Post Name : See the circular
- Nationality : Bangladashi
- Qualification : See the circular
- Number of job post : See the job circular.
- Age : See the job circular.
- Jobs type : Please see the original image file
- Salary : Please see the original image file
- Gender : Both (Male & Female)
- Apply Process : See the circular
- Location : See the circular
- Application start date : See the circular
- Apply Last Date : 30 March 2022
Jamuna Oil Company Limited Job Circular 2022
Application Start date : 09 March 2022
Application End date : 30 March 2022